- Brief Overview: MLA LOCAL AREA DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (MLALADP) (Cost in lakhs)
MLALADP is a programme under which small but important works of local nature are taken up in an Assembly constituency. Under this scheme, each MLA will have the choice of suggesting permissible works to the Deputy Commissioners. The present allocation for each MLA is Rs. 100.00 lakh per year.
There was a provision of Rs. 6000 lakhs in the Budget Estimate for the year 2016-17 under the MLA Local Area Development Programme for implementation of various Development Programmes in 60 (sixty) Assembly Constituencies according to the needs of the area at the rate of Rs. 100 lakhs per Assembly Constituency. 100% of the available funds has been released to the district authorities during the year 2016-2017 in 3(three) installments.
- Guidelines: PDF to be uploaded for each plan and program. (http://rdmanipur.gov.in/documents/IAY%20revised%20guidelines%20july%202013.pdf)
- Monthly Progress Report: Under Construction
- Office Memorandum: Under Construction
- Orders: Under Construction
- Rules: Under Construction
- Acts: Under Construction
- Sanction Orders: Under Construction
- Annual Reports: Under Construction
MIS Link: Under Construction